Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tommy on the Move

After a pleasant winter campaign, your blogmaster is heading North to Rochester, New York for a few months. I already have my overshoes packed, anything else you can think of? While there will be a slight respite in blog activity while I relocate, I hope to do a few periodic posts, so keep checking my site for new stuff.

I want to thank all my regular partners, Howard Christ, Bob Scarbrough and Caroline Waugh, for their patience and good spirits. We are living proof that you can laugh a lot and still play some decent bridge from time to time. I also want to thank my occasional partners for their contributions to my bridge education. Most of all I want to thank the hundreds of players from the bridge communities of Citrus and Marion Counties for their friendship. I look forward every week to seeing this fine group of people and without them bridge would be a hollow exercise.
The next time you hear from me will be from Rochester, New York. The address of the blog site remains the same and you will still be able to access it via a link on the Ocala Duplicate Bridge Club site. For those who wish to stay in touch with me, my e-mail address in Rochester is tommy@rochester.rr.com

No comments: